Marsha Lehman, M. Ed, M.A.
Masterful Mentor • Passionate Minister • Fiercely Loving Life Coach
Imagine what you could create in your life if you are confident in your ability to safely speak the truth of your heart…and be heard.
Each woman has within her all she needs to fulfill her desires and live with joy and happiness.
I am an intuitive, almost psychic, woman who coaches from the depths of spiritual connection. Through the connection that we share, I help you honor your loving inner voice and encourage you to take powerful steps as you live with authenticity and without apology.
I coach the woman on a spiritual path who wants to transform herself by evoking her creative gifts and expression and excavating her personal authenticity for a rich, invigorating, and rewarding life.
I encourage you to listen to that authentic voice within for the next step that will transport you into fresh, new experiences. I guide you in effective spiritual practices to generate results that unfold with grace and ease.
Most of all, I give you the support and encouragement you need to be yourself.
Language is the tool we use to foster connection in relationships and with the authentic self.
When we speak, our words offer little thought-packets of energy. I love putting together different combinations with you to convey a fresh perspective. I find expressing ideas this way can bring about enlivening shifts in awareness and foster more love and warmth. I bring deep listening to our sessions. This helps me reflect back to you the strength, confidence, and beauty you want to convey to the world as you develop your conscious sensitivity and intuitive decision-making ability.
My greatest tool is my intuition, that deep sense of knowing with which I guide my client to recognize what her heart is challenging her to try.
My gift for channeling personal wisdom takes the “magic” out of psychic connections for everyday understanding and better living. I guide you through heartfelt communication, visioning for your life’s purpose, affirmative prayer, and unique guided meditations that release stress, excavate inner creations, and launch expansive, imaginative capabilities. I am a strong advocate for you, supporting you when you need to stand firm and urging you to stretch beyond your comfort zone to empower you to bring into the world your Goddess-given desires, dreams and gifts.
- M. Ed. Special Education and Montessori
- M.A. Ministerial Training in Consciousness Studies, Holmes Institute
- Associate Instructor, International Academy Massage Science, Healing and Health Arts
- Graduate, Coach U
- Coach U Trainer
- Graduate, Relationship Coach Institute with completion in Couples
- Coaching and Singles Coaching
- Graduate, Academy for Family Coach Training
- PJ Party Retreats
- Menopower® Hour
- The PJ Party Retreat Book: Women Really Love to Have Fun
- Heart To Heart Gatherings: Women Really Love to Connect
- Hold Me: A More than Coloring Book for Women and Interested Men
- The Authentic Woman®Playbook, a guided journaling book for women
- Soon to be released: BEST! How serving YOU first serves others BEST.
Now serving as the staff minister at Creative Life Spiritual Center in Spring.