It really is about YOU!
I invite you to take a minute and uncover something new about yourself. The questions you answer will lead you further on your journey to your deeper self. If you discover that there is a gap between the woman you are and the Authentic Woman you want to be rest assured that I can help. In fact I would love to help. That is what I do best.
Try this Authentic Woman Relationship Coaching Inventory:
Part I – Which describes you and a relationship?
Rate your desire for help on a scale of:
(1) I need help… big time! (2) I sure could use some support. (3) I’m good here… got everything I need.
- You are Suddenly Single (The relationship you had that did not work out.)
What you want is to have a partner that you love and who loves you in healthy, wonderful, and compatible ways.
- You are a member of the Mothers Without Patience Club. (The relationship with your teen somehow that got sabotaged.)
What you want is to feel close to your son or daughter without the blowups.
- You are part of a Curious Couple. (The relationship somehow needs to change; yet you wonder HOW?)
What you want in this good relationship is to have it be fresher, better, and reinvigorated.
- You are one woman who would Love to Have a Lover (The relationship you crave and don’t know how to talk about.)
What you want is to be heard about your deepest needs and desires.
- You are Clueless in Elderhood. (The relationship that is possible, and yet you feel stymied since it’s later in life.)
What you want is the validation that age has nothing to do with it.
- You are On the Train Jane. (You are in a relationship that feels stale, stuck, and somewhat anger-inciting. You think you need to leave… HELP!)
What you want is the clarity that you don’t have now, so that transformation can happen.
Part II – Are you Positively You with Those You Love and Those You Don’t?
Rate the following statements on a scale of:
(1) This is absolutely true. (2) This is somewhat true. (3) This is just not true.
- You are on a Spiritual Path and are loving it.
- You love everyone everyday all day… and show it.
- You have a dislike, distaste and strong desire to stay away from someone you have to be with each day… and you don’t want to feel this way.
- You easily communicate what you want to say to those you love and are close to in every situation with them.
- You have trouble communicating love and appreciation to one or more people you are close to.
- You want to feel good about all of yourself, including how you express yourself.
- You show up in relationships that matter exactly the way you want to.
- At times you don’t get along well with _________________ and you really want to change that.
- You are authentically content with yourself physically (how you look), mentally (how you think), and emotionally (how you feel) most of the time.
- You wish you could be more authentic in your relationship with _________________.
- You are wondering if you will ever feel like a full participant in an intimate relationship.
More for YOU about YOU:
- Were you at ease as you completed the inventory?
- Were there one or more of these items that made your stomach flip?
- What do you think caused that to happen?
What action would help you the most in your life right now? Contacting a minister to talk to? Being part of a support group of like-minded women? Having personal guidance from your expert coach?
I challenge you to take that action now….
And I offer a reasonably priced introductory coaching session. Click here to learn more about how we can work together.
Bring this inventory to the session and see the exciting results we create that will amaze and surprise you.